WEEK IN REVIEW


The stage was set at Betty Bar last Wednesday. Great night with Dusty Bryant, Dawn Weast and Carrie Sample...played some songs together, played some songs alone..it was a beautiful thing!  Also got some great advice from my good friend Troy...I will use it. 
There is video that is being edited now...so stay tuned!




Friday I traveled to the All Nighter Studio to lay down some drums tracks for the upcoming Terminal Union album....so I guess our first rehearsal went smooth!  Ian and David wrote (and still write) some really great songs so I was excited to track something tasteful, powerful and appropriate.  

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE SONG



UPCOMING THINGS THAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT

  • Solo show at Knotty Pine with James Funk
  • Solo Show at Crow's Nest
  • Booking a songwriter show with Joe "Mitchell", Micheal Hensley
  • Recording songs with Dusty Bryant
  • Terminal Union shows




1 comment:

DBF said...

"I was excited to track something tasteful, powerful and appropriate." That's why we used you!